Table Busy error

I am having a problem trying to open the same table in my form and then again
in a dll.   I can open a single table as many times as I want within a form,
but when I try to open it in my dll, I get the error 'Table Busy'.  Closing
the table on the form before I call the dll function doesn't help.

Is there any way around this?

Thanks, Mickie

    Mickie Erickson               |
    Decision Systems, Inc.        |
    Minneapolis, MN, USA          |    mic...@decisionsys.com

Re:Table Busy error

In article <mickie.96.000A8...@decisionsys.com> mic...@decisionsys.com (Mickie Erickson) writes:
>From: mic...@decisionsys.com (Mickie Erickson)

snip

It never fails, you bang your head against the wall for two days trying to
find the solution, then no sooner do you post for help when a co-worker sort
of asks in passing 'Do you have enabled set to false on the table?'

thud.   Sorry to waste bandwidth,

Mickie
    Mickie Erickson               |
    Decision Systems, Inc.        |