Read text file into array and display? Win31/TP7

    How can I read in lines from an ascii file into an array of string
and then display them?  This would be with TP7 and win3.1.  I am doing
the task with Object Windows style of programming so I'm not sure that
assign/readln is the correct thing to use.  I've tried it with assign/
readln but then I can't use TextOut because my array is of string and
not PChar.  It then appears that I can't use an use readln to read into
an array of PChar.  What do I have to do?
Thanks for any help!
Joe

--
Joe Konecny - jkon...@bgsuvax.bgsu.edu
Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green Ohio, USA

 Hell won't be so bad... all my friends will be there!