Send fax with Microsoft Fax - use API???

Hi,

I need to send a fax from a program using microsoft fax. However the normal
dialog that displays to get information (fax number, etc) mustn't display.
Instead I need to specify the fax details in the program and send it. Is
there some way to do this, maybe through API's.

If anyone knows where I could look up how to do this, or even better, if
anyone has some sample code I'd be very grateful.

Regards
Michael Evans

Re:Send fax with Microsoft Fax - use API???

Try Asynch Professional (www.turbopower.com). It has full support for fax
(and even it's own fax driver).

"Michael Evans" <financialadvi...@attglobal.net> schreef in bericht

> Hi,

> I need to send a fax from a program using microsoft fax. However the
normal
> dialog that displays to get information (fax number, etc) mustn't display.
> Instead I need to specify the fax details in the program and send it. Is
> there some way to do this, maybe through API's.

> If anyone knows where I could look up how to do this, or even better, if
> anyone has some sample code I'd be very grateful.

> Regards
> Michael Evans

Re:Send fax with Microsoft Fax - use API???

There is some unsupported code to send a fax using a class 2 fax modem under
the 'tech papers' section at:

http://commlinx.com.au

Michael Evans wrote:

> Hi,

> I need to send a fax from a program using microsoft fax. However the
normal
> dialog that displays to get information (fax number, etc) mustn't
display.
> Instead I need to specify the fax details in the program and send it. Is
> there some way to do this, maybe through API's.

> If anyone knows where I could look up how to do this, or even better, if
> anyone has some sample code I'd be very grateful.

> Regards
> Michael Evans

Re:Send fax with Microsoft Fax - use API???

You'd probably need a DDE/ActiveX interface of some sort which might be
available by trawling the MS site if you're lucky. Also it mights have
already given you some ActiveX interface which you can check out by
looking through the list of Component -> Import ActiveX Control

In article <t5cf6sh3b55...@corp.supernews.com>,
  fevzi <fevzitu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Michael Evans wrote:

> > Hi,

> > I need to send a fax from a program using microsoft fax. However
the
> normal
> > dialog that displays to get information (fax number, etc) mustn't
> display.
> > Instead I need to specify the fax details in the program and send
it. Is
> > there some way to do this, maybe through API's.

> > If anyone knows where I could look up how to do this, or even
better, if
> > anyone has some sample code I'd be very grateful.

> > Regards
> > Michael Evans

> --

DIGITAL PROSPERITY PTY LTD  phone: +61 3 9761-3885
P.O. Box 557                fax:   +61 3 9761-3811
Boronia, Victoria 3155
http://www.luck-e-lotto.com.au

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/