Compiling

Hi!
When i compile my projects, i always get more than 100 000 lines.
I heard it's because it compiles Assembler style.
How can i configure the compiler to compile ASCII style?

Thanx in advance!
Jean-Francois

Re:Compiling

Jean-Fran?ois,

Neither of these is the case; the line count always refers to the
number of ASCII lines.

If you're getting this many lines, make sure that the path to the
VCL source isn't on your search path; it could be that you're
recompiling many of the VCL files as well as your own.

HTH

Ken
--
Ken White
kwh...@westelcom.com

Clipper Functions for Delphi
http://members.aol.com/clipfunc/

Jean-Fran?ois Perreault wrote:

> Hi!
> When i compile my projects, i always get more than 100 000 lines.
> I heard it's because it compiles Assembler style.
> How can i configure the compiler to compile ASCII style?

> Thanx in advance!
> Jean-Francois

Re:Compiling

???
Sorry sorry, I didn't understand you. What do you mean you will get more
than 100000 lines? Lines of what? See, your PAS project contains lines. Then
when you compile it, you will get EXE file which contains ASM commands...
Well, I am starting to feel like a dolt when saying that bullshit... What do
you mean - compile ASCII style? No offense, I don't understand you..

JG

Jean-Fran?ois Perreault ??? a ????
<3575539F.C3356...@hopitallaval.qc.ca> ...

>Hi!
>When i compile my projects, i always get more than 100 000 lines.
>I heard it's because it compiles Assembler style.
>How can i configure the compiler to compile ASCII style?

>Thanx in advance!
>Jean-Francois

Other Threads