Creating calculated fields at runtime ???

Hello !

Is there any way to add new calculated fields to a dataset in runtime?
I also want to create an oncalcfields event to the dataset on runtime.

Is there a way ???

thanks in advance.

roy...@netvision.net.il

Re:Creating calculated fields at runtime ???

Check out TI3171
3171 Dynamically creating a TTable & fields at runtime
at www.borland.com
go to delphi, developer support, Technical information, and find this TI.

It contains example code for how to create a calculated field on a TTable
at runtime.

Hope this helps.

Phil
pdor...@{*word*104}ramp.net

The Tomes of  Delphi 3: Win32 Core API
ISBN 1556225563

The Tomes of Delphi 3: Win32 Graphical API
ISBN 1556226101

Roy Waxman <roy...@netvision.net.il> wrote in article
<348cbee9.26984...@news.netvision.net.il>...

> Hello !

> Is there any way to add new calculated fields to a dataset in runtime?
> I also want to create an oncalcfields event to the dataset on runtime.

> Is there a way ???

> thanks in advance.

> roy...@netvision.net.il

Other Threads