Recommended books to develop in Delphi

I would like people to recommend me good books to develop in Delphi. We are
goingt to start programming in Delphi and we have the manuals, but we would
like to have a good tutorial.

Thanks

Idoia Murua
Parque Tecnologico, Edificio 202                Phone:  (+34 4) 452 22 66
48170- Zamudio, BIZKAIA                         Fax:    (+34 4) 452 23 30
SPAIN                                           E-mail: id...@robotiker.es

Re:Recommended books to develop in Delphi

id...@robotiker.es (Idoia Murua) wrote:
>I would like people to recommend me good books to develop in Delphi. We are
>goingt to start programming in Delphi and we have the manuals, but we would
>like to have a good tutorial.
>Thanks

I read "Mastering Delphi", by Marco Cantu' (Sybex) and liked it.
But I haven't read any other, so I can't make comparisons...

>Idoia Murua

Diogo Assuncao
d...@ip.pt
http://members.tripod.com/~DiogoAssuncao