Copy Application

Hello all!

I need a source to copy the application I've write. When I open the
application it have to copy itselfs to the c:\windows\system directory.
Does anyone have any information?

THANKSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re:Copy Application

Really ? You better post a message with subject as : "I want to make a
virus, can someone tell me how ? "...

Lazikas.

PS. And please DO NOT crosspost your messages to all newsgroups you know...

Bjorn Braker wrote:
> Hello all!

> I need a source to copy the application I've write. When I open the
> application it have to copy itselfs to the c:\windows\system directory.
> Does anyone have any information?

> THANKSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re:Copy Application

No friend I try to make a security program. Now you ask me why hide the
application and copy it to the windows system directory. Well it have to be
a program that  a hacker can't see. When a hacker can't see it is very
diffecult to hack the program, because he don't know it exists.

Lazikas o Pontios <lazi...@iname.com> wrote in message

> Really ? You better post a message with subject as : "I want to make a
> virus, can someone tell me how ? "...

> Lazikas.

> PS. And please DO NOT crosspost your messages to all newsgroups you
know...

> Bjorn Braker wrote:

> > Hello all!

> > I need a source to copy the application I've write. When I open the
> > application it have to copy itselfs to the c:\windows\system directory.
> > Does anyone have any information?

> > THANKSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re:Copy Application

No friend I try to make a security program. Now you ask me why hide the
application and copy it to the windows system directory. Well it have to be
a program that  a hacker can't see. When a hacker can't see it is very
diffecult to hack the program, because he don't know it exists.

I need a source to copy the application I've write. When I open the
application it have to copy itselfs to the c:\windows\system directory.
Does anyone have any information?

THANKS

Lazikas o Pontios <lazi...@iname.com> wrote in message

> Really ? You better post a message with subject as : "I want to make a
> virus, can someone tell me how ? "...

> Lazikas.

> PS. And please DO NOT crosspost your messages to all newsgroups you
know...

> Bjorn Braker wrote:

> > Hello all!

> > I need a source to copy the application I've write. When I open the
> > application it have to copy itselfs to the c:\windows\system directory.
> > Does anyone have any information?

> > THANKSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re:Copy Application

No friend I try to make a security program. Now you ask me why hide the
application and copy it to the windows system directory. Well it have to be
a program that  a hacker can't see. When a hacker can't see it is very
diffecult to hack the program, because he don't know it exists.

I need a source to copy the application I've write. When I open the
application it have to copy itselfs to the c:\windows\system directory.
Does anyone have any information?

THANKS

Lazikas o Pontios <lazi...@iname.com> wrote in message

> Really ? You better post a message with subject as : "I want to make a
> virus, can someone tell me how ? "...

> Lazikas.

> PS. And please DO NOT crosspost your messages to all newsgroups you
know...

> Bjorn Braker wrote:

> > Hello all!

> > I need a source to copy the application I've write. When I open the
> > application it have to copy itselfs to the c:\windows\system directory.
> > Does anyone have any information?

> > THANKSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re:Copy Application

Windows.CopyFile(PChar(ParamStr(0)), DestFile, False);

DestFile is declared as:
const DestFile: PChar = 'c:\windows\system\yourapp.exe';

Of course you may want to use:

GetWindowsDirectory(WinDir, 255);
(var WinDir: PChar;)

to get the Windows dir rather than assuming that it's c:\windows

Barry.

Re:Copy Application

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:23:20 +0100, in the misty caves of
alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi, I heard "Bjorn Braker"
<wen...@hotmail.com> telling this scary story:
>No friend I try to make a security program. Now you ask me why hide the
>application and copy it to the windows system directory. Well it have to be
>a program that  a hacker can't see. When a hacker can't see it is very
>diffecult to hack the program, because he don't know it exists.

>I need a source to copy the application I've write. When I open the
>application it have to copy itselfs to the c:\windows\system directory.
>Does anyone have any information?

>THANKS

>Lazikas o Pontios <lazi...@iname.com> wrote in message
>> Really ? You better post a message with subject as : "I want to make a
>> virus, can someone tell me how ? "...

>> Lazikas.

>> PS. And please DO NOT crosspost your messages to all newsgroups you
>know...

>> Bjorn Braker wrote:

>> > Hello all!

>> > I need a source to copy the application I've write. When I open the
>> > application it have to copy itselfs to the c:\windows\system directory.
>> > Does anyone have any information?

>> > THANKSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So your saying you have the knowledge to write a 'security program'
for windows, while you don't have the skill to do a search on 'copy
file' in the delphi help and proceed to the win32 help with the name
you've obtained?

-------------
Bart Schouten
-------------
StarCraft, Delphi & Java.

Re:Copy Application

A lot of information to copy files, but the application have to copy itself.
Bart Schouten <b...@skeiffy.spammenot.hobby.nl> wrote in message

> On Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:23:20 +0100, in the misty caves of
> alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi, I heard "Bjorn Braker"
> <wen...@hotmail.com> telling this scary story:
> >No friend I try to make a security program. Now you ask me why hide the
> >application and copy it to the windows system directory. Well it have to
be
> >a program that  a hacker can't see. When a hacker can't see it is very
> >diffecult to hack the program, because he don't know it exists.

> >I need a source to copy the application I've write. When I open the
> >application it have to copy itselfs to the c:\windows\system directory.
> >Does anyone have any information?

> >THANKS

> >Lazikas o Pontios <lazi...@iname.com> wrote in message
> >> Really ? You better post a message with subject as : "I want to make a
> >> virus, can someone tell me how ? "...

> >> Lazikas.

> >> PS. And please DO NOT crosspost your messages to all newsgroups you
> >know...

> So your saying you have the knowledge to write a 'security program'
> for windows, while you don't have the skill to do a search on 'copy
> file' in the delphi help and proceed to the win32 help with the name
> you've obtained?

> Bart Schouten
> StarCraft, Delphi & Java.

Other Threads