ZIP-Component for DELPHI

Hi

Does anyone know about a ZIP-component for DELPHI?

I want to make a button "Backup" which make a Bachup from my
DATA-Directory. I should be so easy: the user only needs to press
a button "BACKUP" an the program make a file BACKUP.ZIP
using WinZip.

Either there is a component or somebody knowe the command line
parameters or WinZip32.EXE. PKZIP's parameter wont work :(
Or ho to control WinZip remotely?

--
Mit freundlichen Gr?en

Axel Heider

TOWITOKO electronics GmbH - Support
Rotwandweg 3
82024 Taufkirchen

Tel: +49-89-66683-0
Fax: +49-89-66683-222
http://www.towitoko.de
http://www.towitoko.com

Re:ZIP-Component for DELPHI

Ok , there are a lot of Shareware Zip components around but there are also a
few freeware ones. Take a look at Torry's Delphi Pages:
www.torry.ru. Goto Components and then 'Tools and so on' you'll find
'Data compress' You should find all you need there.

Stijn Vansummeren
F...@mail.dma.be

Axel Heider heeft geschreven in bericht <35F48D4D.5...@towitoko.de>...
Hi

Does anyone know about a ZIP-component for DELPHI?

I want to make a button "Backup" which make a Bachup from my
DATA-Directory. I should be so easy: the user only needs to press
a button "BACKUP" an the program make a file BACKUP.ZIP
using WinZip.

Either there is a component or somebody knowe the command line
parameters or WinZip32.EXE. PKZIP's parameter wont work :(
Or ho to control WinZip remotely?

--
Mit freundlichen Gr?en

Axel Heider