Q: Access databases and Delphi

Can anyone show an example of how to use Access databases with Delphi?  I'm
new to the world of database programming, but very fluent in object pascal.

Thanks,

Robert

--
"It's an ancient Chinese art,
 and everybody knew their part..."

Re:Q: Access databases and Delphi

>Can anyone show an example of how to use Access databases with Delphi?  I'm
>new to the world of database programming, but very fluent in object pascal.

Do we assume that you like to make every thing as difficult as possible and you
want to use raw ADO or do you expect to use ADOexpress or one of the 3rd party
sets of  ADO database components?

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com