Memory management ..

Hello , im looking for a way i can use 1MB continues ram ie [xxx0 : 0000] --
[xxxf : ffff]

This should be used to collect data as fast as possible
Only should have to increase segment pointer between 64k pages ..

How to do this the easy way , EMS ??

Thanks for any help , directing me to a suitable memory-unit !

Im using inline assembler in borland pascal 7.1 ..

Regards Sven

Re:Memory management ..

what about DPMI?

Markus

Sven Svensson wrote:
> Hello , im looking for a way i can use 1MB continues ram ie [xxx0 : 0000] --
> [xxxf : ffff]

> This should be used to collect data as fast as possible
> Only should have to increase segment pointer between 64k pages ..

> How to do this the easy way , EMS ??

> Thanks for any help , directing me to a suitable memory-unit !

> Im using inline assembler in borland pascal 7.1 ..

> Regards Sven

Other Threads