Problem with multiple clients using connection points

I'm trying to implement a COM sever and client both written in D4.03 that
uses connection points.  I've based my code on Binh Ly's 'chat' application,
and it seems to works okay with a single client but multiple clients causes
problems.

Basically, the problem is that each client calls FindConnectionPoint
followed by Advise but the dwCookie parameter always returns 1 rather than a
unique id for each instance of the client. I presume this is also why events
only gets triggered in the client that caused the event to occur - like a
chat client only broadcasting a message to itself, not other clients.

I can't spot any obvious differences in how I've implemented the connection
points as compare to Binh's example, but his works and mine doesn't :-(  Any
ideas?

Andrew Jackson
C-C-C Technology Ltd.
ajack...@cccgroup.co.uk