Help - Invalid Pointer Operation/Invalid Image List ???

Hi,

I have just loaded my project (compiled under Win98SE) which is operating on
a variety of machines (80) without problem on an oldish test machine which
has a completely fresh installation of Win95.

Surprisingly it comes up with the message Invalid Pointer Operation which I
have never seen before. When I click OK I get the error message that my
application has performed an illegal operation then when I click on Close I
get...

Exception.EInvalidOperation in module Forest4.exe at 00040186. Invalid Image
List

How do I find where the address is ?

Ian Robinson

Delphi5 Pro