QR Preview Border Icons

Hello,

I have some users that incorrectly minimize the QR preview box rather than
print or cancel.  This causes problems when they get more than one QR going
at the same time.  I decided to just remove the Border icons
Minimize/Maximize)  from the Preview but it seems QR is overriding the form
setting. How can I remove the border icons from a QR Preview?

(I previously posted this question incorrectly when I asked how to remove
the border icons from a QR Form, I should have said QR Preview)

Regards
Sam

Re:QR Preview Border Icons

And the answer is..........use PreviewModal !

Thanks anyway.

Sam

Other Threads