Teechart Pro 4.0 and Decision Cube

I've just bought TPro4 and find that it disables the Decision Cube
component. This is extremely frustrating as one of the reasons for upgrading
was to obtain higher quality graphing in some of our projects which use
Decision Cube.

Is it at all possible to configure my installation so that I can have the
Decision Cube AND Teechart Pro 4 on the same system? I don't mind if
individual projects need to use one or the other, but if they can't
co-exist, then I'm afraid that Teechart Pro 4 will have to be returned for a
refund until Teemach sort this problem out.

Trevor Toms
GES Ltd.
s...@msn.com

Re:Teechart Pro 4.0 and Decision Cube

Hi Trevor
You can use both in the same Delphi or C++ Builder on
different projects.
Check you have the original Tee40 packages that come
with  Delphi  in \windows\system (these are needed by
the DCube ).

Then set the project options adding and removing packages
and checking the DCube package.

On another project remove the original TeeChart and add
the new DCLTee44.bpl and Pro packages.
This info is saved in project1.dof and project1.cfg files.
Do not remove them.

Regards
David Berneda
www.teemach.com

Trevor Toms wrote in message <6tlcfd$qv...@forums.borland.com>...
>I've just bought TPro4 and find that it disables the Decision Cube
>component. This is extremely frustrating as one of the reasons for
upgrading
>was to obtain higher quality graphing in some of our projects which use
>Decision Cube.

>Is it at all possible to configure my installation so that I can have the
>Decision Cube AND Teechart Pro 4 on the same system? I don't mind if
>individual projects need to use one or the other, but if they can't
>co-exist, then I'm afraid that Teechart Pro 4 will have to be returned for
>refund until Teemach sort this problem out.

>Trevor Toms
>GES Ltd.
>s...@msn.com

Re:Teechart Pro 4.0 and Decision Cube

Thanks - I'll give it a whirl & report back if I have problems.

Trevor

David Berneda wrote in message <6u5l30$m...@forums.borland.com>...
>Hi Trevor
>You can use both in the same Delphi or C++ Builder on
>different projects.
>Check you have the original Tee40 packages that come
>with  Delphi  in \windows\system (these are needed by
>the DCube ).

Other Threads