ODBC - problem adding new odbc drivers

When I try and create a New ODBC Driver I get an error that says the
ODBC is corrupt or not installed correctly.
I checked the location of the file IDODBC32.DLL and it is in the correct
directory.  I re-installed Delphi and I still get the same message.
Any help would be appreciated.

Re:ODBC - problem adding new odbc drivers

Charles J. Sergent wrote:

> When I try and create a New ODBC Driver I get an error that says the
> ODBC is corrupt or not installed correctly.
> I checked the location of the file IDODBC32.DLL and it is in the correct
> directory.  I re-installed Delphi and I still get the same message.
> Any help would be appreciated.

I would suggest reinstalling the ODBC drivers as I have had these corrupt
before.

Cheers
Graeme

Other Threads