I am missing something and I can't run my PAS files

Hi people,

I just got Turbo Pascal 1.5 for windows from my friend today. He gave me
eight disks. But when I was installing it, it asked for a disk nine. Does
anybody have disk nine or the rest and send it to me? I have a math
project due on Monday and I really need it by Sunday. Or does anyone know
where I can download them? (It asks for the file WOBJECTS.TPU, and I am
missing the help files.)

any help will be greatly appreciated
Brian

Re:I am missing something and I can't run my PAS files

You do realize that getting Turbo Pascal without buying it is ILLEGAL.

On 24 Jan 1997, SunDjingga wrote:

> Hi people,

> I just got Turbo Pascal 1.5 for windows from my friend today. He gave me
> eight disks. But when I was installing it, it asked for a disk nine. Does
> anybody have disk nine or the rest and send it to me? I have a math
> project due on Monday and I really need it by Sunday. Or does anyone know
> where I can download them? (It asks for the file WOBJECTS.TPU, and I am
> missing the help files.)

> any help will be greatly appreciated
> Brian

Re:I am missing something and I can't run my PAS files

SunDjingga (sundjin...@aol.com) wrote:

: Hi people,
:
: I just got Turbo Pascal 1.5 for windows from my friend today. He gave me
: eight disks. But when I was installing it, it asked for a disk nine. Does
: anybody have disk nine or the rest and send it to me? I have a math
: project due on Monday and I really need it by Sunday. Or does anyone know
: where I can download them? (It asks for the file WOBJECTS.TPU, and I am
: missing the help files.)
:
: any help will be greatly appreciated
: Brian

Why do they keep trying?  If they are legitimate, why do they think they
will recieve pirate stuff.  And if they're already pirates, why do they
ask for stuff HERE?????

squigger hops again

Other Threads