Printing blob fields

Hi,

I want to print blobs (with text in it) with QR in a detail band. The
problem is that I want to print some data (with TQRLabel) and at a second
line the text from the blob with TQRMemo. The detail band now has to reset
its own height.
Any comments

Thanks

Heiko

Re:Printing blob fields

Heiko,
if you insist on using data-aware controls, try the following:

- create a data-aware memo and make it invisible
- OnDataSourceChange:
    MemoStr := MyHiddenMemo.Text
    MyVisibleLabel.caption := < first line of text>
    MyVisibleMemo.Text := <the rest of MemoStr>

Without data-aware controls, this burns down to:

MemoStr := MyTable.FieldByName('BlobFieldName').AsString;

Remaining steps as above.

-----------------------------------
Hope [this] helps.
Arne Schaepers
Heiko Lttge schrieb in Nachricht <35acbe1...@news.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De>...

>Hi,

>I want to print blobs (with text in it) with QR in a detail band. The
>problem is that I want to print some data (with TQRLabel) and at a second
>line the text from the blob with TQRMemo. The detail band now has to reset
>its own height.
>Any comments

>Thanks

>Heiko