Indy8x, Cookie greater than 255 char does not work

Trying to get/post to eBay, and the cookies are greater than 255 chars.
HTTP.Request.ExtraHeaders.Add ('Cookie: >>greater than 255 chars) fails.
Is there some kind of workaround.

TIA

Re:Indy8x, Cookie greater than 255 char does not work

I don't see whay this could not happen?
Check your compiler settings. You may switched back to the old Pascal String
style where the limit was 255 characters.

Doychin Bondzhev - Team Indy.

"bgood" <nospam_rclaib...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Trying to get/post to eBay, and the cookies are greater than 255 chars.
> HTTP.Request.ExtraHeaders.Add ('Cookie: >>greater than 255 chars) fails.
> Is there some kind of workaround.

> TIA

Re:Indy8x, Cookie greater than 255 char does not work

Easyier after a little sleep <g>
The String literal was to big, broke up into smaller pieces with part1 +
part2 + part3.

Random Web Wisdom
'Stewardesses', 'Reverberates', 'Reverberated', 'Bare{*word*78}ed',
'Decerebrated', and 'Watercresses' all tie for the longest word typed
with only the left hand (using the regular typing method).

In article <3b8b712a_2@dnews>, doyc...@dsoft-bg.com says...

> I don't see whay this could not happen?
> Check your compiler settings. You may switched back to the old Pascal String
> style where the limit was 255 characters.

> Doychin Bondzhev - Team Indy.

> "bgood" <nospam_rclaib...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Trying to get/post to eBay, and the cookies are greater than 255 chars.
> > HTTP.Request.ExtraHeaders.Add ('Cookie: >>greater than 255 chars) fails.
> > Is there some kind of workaround.

> > TIA

Other Threads