TOOLBAR

Hi,
  Is there a way to add a ComboBox to the TOOLBAR . In MFC I can change one
TTOOLBUTTON to any of the components  . How to do in here .

Dev

Re:TOOLBAR

Select the TComboBox button from the component palette and draw the control
in the toolbar.  There are some complications in the auto-size logic,
though, since TToolbars were built for TToolButtons.

--Joe

Devinder wrote:

>   Is there a way to add a ComboBox to the TOOLBAR .

You can add many controls other than buttons (including a combobox) to a
toolbar by just dropping it there.

Andreas

Re:TOOLBAR

Devinder wrote:
> Hi,
>   Is there a way to add a ComboBox to the TOOLBAR . In MFC I can change one
> TTOOLBUTTON to any of the components  . How to do in here .

> Dev

Select your TToolBar and now draw or drop your component (in your case the
TComboBox) onto it. If you want it to be alligned, you'll have to recalculate
the size of the TComboBox on the TToolBar's On Resize event...

Re:TOOLBAR

PMIJI, but is it possible to construct a vertical toolbar using
TToolbar, or am I wasting my time?

Bob
--
Using Virtual Access
http://www.vamail.com

Re:TOOLBAR

Just set the align property to alLeft and then make the TToolBar the same
width as your TToolBarButtons.

--
Eddie Shipman
ship...@inetport.com

NOTICE TO BULK E-MAILERS: Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter
5,Subchapter II, p.227, any and all nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to
this address is subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of
$500 US.  E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.

Re:TOOLBAR

That works if you just add TToolbuttons but try adding TSpeedButtons or
a separator and you get some very weird effects.

Bob
--
Using Virtual Access
http://www.vamail.com