why I can't get current dir in TRemoteDataModule using GetCurrentDir function

hi
  I use following code in TRemoteDataModule like this:

procedure TGsQuery.SQLConnBeforeConnect(Sender: TObject);
var
  Ini: TIniFile;
begin
  Ini := TIniFile.Create('localSoft.ini');
//  Ini := TIniFile.Create(GetCurrentDir+'\localSoft.ini');
  try
    sqlConn.Params.Values['Database'] := Ini.ReadString( 'Database',
'ServerName', 'aa');

if I use "GetCurrentDir" function ,and I copy localSoft.ini ,I can't get the
content.
and if I copy the file to winnt direction ,and use the code
  Ini := TIniFile.Create('localSoft.ini');  it run fine.
why ?

thanks any tips

luorl