Converting Access 2000 DB's to Delphi 4 (New convert)

I have been an Access developer for several years currently using
2000.  I recently converted to Delphi 4 and want to convert some
existing Access DB's.  In the BDE Desktop Explorer I have tried to
create an Alias for an Access DB but when I double click the Alias to
start the DB it shows the Login Screen with the User Name and requests
the Password.  I have no password so I click OK.  It says "General SQL
Error.  Can't open DB ‘'.  It may not be an application that
your application recognises or the file may be corrupt."  The file is
OK in Access.  The same thing happens with Access 97 DBs.  Does anyone
have knowledge of creating an MSAccess Alias?

Re:Converting Access 2000 DB's to Delphi 4 (New convert)

PJCFergus...@aol.com (Peter Fergusson) wrote in message <news:fa975648.0106080314.77370e69@posting.google.com>...

Can anyone help please?

Other Threads