Possible Bug in Delphi 3 or bde

I have an application where all the tables where on the respective forms
and worked perfectly.
I thought that the use of a datamodule would help a litle bit with the
resourcies of the program as i had two or more tables pointing in the
save database (paradox files).When first created the program genereted
an error stack overflaw when ever i tryed to post the changes
programaticaly to one of my files (7 files are used).After a week of
search and debuging there was no logical explenation of this so i
recreate the datamodule from the scratch and magicaly the error was gone
any directions would be gratly apriciated

Sory for my english

regards

Johnny