Model Scene Editor

If you want to see a Kylix project "work-in-progress", go to:

http://mse.sourceforge.net/TheKylixPort.php

I plan to update this page as I add more features to my 3D editor.

The main link for Model Scene Editor is http://mse.sourceforge.net/. Here
you can get to the Delphi 5.0 version of MSE.

--
Pete
Running on SuSE 7.1, Linux 2.4, KDE 2.1

Re:Model Scene Editor

Pete Goodwin wrote:

> If you want to see a Kylix project "work-in-progress", go to:

Wow, an actual sighting of a Kylix app :)

--
bert garcia

Re:Model Scene Editor

In article <3AC1262F.A4C40...@imigo.com>, hgar...@imigo.com says...

> Wow, an actual sighting of a Kylix app :)

I grabbed the whole screen last night, so you can see Kylix in the
background behind my editor.

--
---
Pete Goodwin

Re:Model Scene Editor

Pete Goodwin wrote:

> I grabbed the whole screen last night, so you can see Kylix in the
> background behind my editor.

Nice, I can't wait for the open source edition to come out.

What version of Kylix do you have?

--
bert garcia

Re:Model Scene Editor