Automated testing C Builder applications.

 I am not sure if this is the correct group to post this if not please point
me in the right direction.

I am interested in knowing what end user testing (functional, black box )
testing some other shops use.

I have a good handle on unit testing, but I am look for ways to help our QA
department automate their testing.

Re:Automated testing C Builder applications.

Stuart Foster,

> I am not sure if this is the correct group to post this if not please point
> me in the right direction.

You can tell which sections of the server are appropriate to C++ Builder by
the use of .CPPBUILDER in their title. I'd suggest .NON-TECHNICAL since your
question doesn't fit any particular group very well.
--
Andrue Cope
[Bicester, UK]

Team Thai Kingdom