Access violation when clicking on the QuickRep component in QuickReport tab

Hi,

I got an Access Violation error message everytime I double click (try to
invoke) the QuickRep component in QuickReport tab.  I am still using Delphi
3 and it was working fine in the past (I had created many reports using it).
This problem happened only in recent weeks...  Anyway, the exact error
message stated this way:  "Access violation at address 41CCA08C in module
'Qrpt30.dpl'.  Write of address 00000033'.

Does anyone has any idea what the problem is? or how can fix it?

Thanks,
Allan