BUG IN PASCAL 7 - CAREFUL!

Hi!
If you use the 286-Enabled-Option, your compiler is a problem.
My program are with problems in objects and public vars!!

Cu Hinnerk

--
Hinnerk Gnutzmann

Homepage: (Under construction) www.home.pages.de/~hcg/
EMail   : h.gnutzm...@gmx.net

Re:BUG IN PASCAL 7 - CAREFUL!

In article <341D8F1E.97DF0...@gmx.net>, Hinnerk Gnutzmann
<h.gnutzm...@gmx.net> writes

>Hi!
>If you use the 286-Enabled-Option, your compiler is a problem.
>My program are with problems in objects and public vars!!

1. Do you get the same problem when you disable $G 286-enabled option ?
If you do, there is an extremely strong probability that there is
something in your code that is not correct. Is this an error you are
getting when *compiling* the program or *running* the program ?

2. You may get better information from comp.lang.pascal.borland, a more
Borland specific, NG if your question is specifically about the Turbo /
Borland Pascal (which I assume from your post).

[x-posted to c.l.p.b]

HTH

--
Pedt Scragg <postmas...@pedt.demon.co.uk>

In principle,   is there uncertainty that
Heisenberg was working his best in chaos?

Other Threads