New computer -- Windows Me?

 I'm now using D3 C/S and Windows 98 without any problems.

 I have to buy a new computer now and would like to know if any of
you have D3 and Windows Me installed together. Is it a viable
combination or should I stick with W98?

Brad Blanchard
Website :  http://www.braser.com

Re:New computer -- Windows Me?

In article <VA.0000198a.006cf...@braser.com>, Brad Blanchard wrote:
> I'm now using D3 C/S and Windows 98 without any problems.

> I have to buy a new computer now and would like to know if any of
>you have D3 and Windows Me installed together. Is it a viable
>combination or should I stick with W98?

I work at an ISP, and it seems that Me still has a lot of problems in its
TCP/IP. I recommend staying away at least until a first fixpack emerges.

Other Threads