Determine JPG Picture-Size

Hi.

Does anyone know how to determine the size of e.g. an JPG-Picture or other
format-pictures? I usually used the TPicture-Object to get the size
parameters but i cannot open for example a JPG using this object. So I'm
searching for another, better solution.

Thanks,
Eric Bodden.

Re:Determine JPG Picture-Size

You can open a jpeg with a timage if you want, just add 'jpeg' to the uses
clause of your unit and then you can open jpegs!

Nick.

"Eric Bodden" <newsserver-ma...@bodden.de> wrote in message

> Hi.

> Does anyone know how to determine the size of e.g. an JPG-Picture or other
> format-pictures? I usually used the TPicture-Object to get the size
> parameters but i cannot open for example a JPG using this object. So I'm
> searching for another, better solution.

> Thanks,
> Eric Bodden.

Re:Determine JPG Picture-Size

> You can open a jpeg with a timage if you want, just add 'jpeg' to the uses
> clause of your unit and then you can open jpegs!

What a poor trick ;-)

Eric

Other Threads