ADO / MTS 'Out of memory' Error

I have a Delphi ASP COM object instantiated from an ASP page.  It uses ADO
to access an SQL Server 7.0 database, and is installed in MTS.

All is working as long as only one person is running the COM object.  When 2
people simultaneously try to access the object, I get this error in the ASP
page:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0007'
Out of memory: 'scoreTest'
/lsldev/BCTest/GradeBC.ASP, line 13

I added some code to my COM object to write to a log file, and trace which
line it is failing on.  It fails on one of the ADO methods, but in different
places each time, depending on when the 2 instances collide.  In Delphi I
get these error messages (coming from ADO or MTS I believe):

Your transaction (process ID #8) was deadlocked with another process and has
been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun your transaction
Invalid operation on object while processing another command
Errors occurred
Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted; the
operation requested by the application requires a current record

Any ideas about what might be causing this problem?  It seems that something
is not set up properly to allow more than one instance of my object to run
successfully.

Thanks for any insights anyone can provide.

Mary