Treating Single objects and lists of objects the same

Hi,

Yeah I thought of doing it that way but it would mean I would have to create
a list object for every object type.  I guess I was just being lazy I wanted
to try and find a way to only have to declare the properties etc. once.

I was wondering if anybody knows a way I could use Rose to generate the code
for these objects.  I am using the Rose Delphi link at the moment but it
would be great if I could use architectural mechanism to generate the code.
I could then do all the design once (in the architectural mechanisms) and
then apply this mechanism to the objects that require it.  Is there enything
available that can do this or am I being lazy ;-).

If there isn't anything vailable to do this has anybody had axperiance
automating rose.  If I could get to the class properties etc.  I could write
my own code generator.

Thanks
Stephen