Visual IBQueryBuilder for FIBPlus is available on site of Second Dream!

Dear Sirs and madams,

Visual IBQueryBuilder written by Dennis Ortiz Vives (d2or...@prtc.net)
is available on our site. Now it is adapted for use with FIBPlus.

The archives with IBQueryBuilder is available on our site:

http://www.second-dream.ru/fibplus/eng/ (English version)
http://www.second-dream.ru/fibplus/rus/ (Russian version)

FIBPlus - the easiest and most flexible library of components for Delphi
and C++ Builder for work with Interbase/FireBird!

Faithfully yours,
 The Technical Support Group of
 the Second Dream Company

e-mail: fibp...@sdream.san.ru
url   : http://www.second-dream.ru/

Re:Visual IBQueryBuilder for FIBPlus is available on site of Second Dream!

Please use thirdparty for these types of announcements.  Thank you.

Serg Vostrikov wrote:

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   On waves of silver I dreamed of gold
(Please do not email    'Till I lost the peace that dreaming gives

Other Threads