Board index » delphi » Button with an arrow ( Office 97 toolbar lookalike button )

Button with an arrow ( Office 97 toolbar lookalike button )

Hi
I use many buttons with the office 97 look, but i cant find one with the
down arrow on it.
You know the one who shows a menu of pictures with text.

Thanks

Carl T.

 

Re:Button with an arrow ( Office 97 toolbar lookalike button )


There is a download with 10,000 glyphs at the Delphi Box site -
http://www.user.xpoint.at/r.fellner/

Jeff

Quote
Mysteria wrote:
> Hi
> I use many buttons with the office 97 look, but i cant find one with the
> down arrow on it.
> You know the one who shows a menu of pictures with text.

> Thanks

> Carl T.

--
Jeff Cook

At work: Phone:+64-9-424 5388
++++++++ Mobile: +64-21-635 185
++++++++ Program Development/Client Support
++++++++ Aspect Systems Ltd
++++++++ Software for Real Estate & Human Resources
At home: Phone:  +64-9-424 0336
++++++++ Husband, Dad, Grandad
++++++++ Enthusiastic but slow triathlete
++++++++ Justice of the Peace

Re:Button with an arrow ( Office 97 toolbar lookalike button )


Thank you for those pictures, I download them.

but i wasnt looking for a picture, but for a button who is in fact two
buttons with a tiny right button (with a down arrow pic on it)  who shows a
menu when you click on it.

Carl T.

Jeff Cook a crit dans le message <362B966E.1A0AB...@aspect.co.nz>...

Quote
>There is a download with 10,000 glyphs at the Delphi Box site -
>http://www.user.xpoint.at/r.fellner/

>Jeff

>Mysteria wrote:

>> Hi
>> I use many buttons with the office 97 look, but i cant find one with the
>> down arrow on it.
>> You know the one who shows a menu of pictures with text.

>> Thanks

>> Carl T.

>--
>Jeff Cook

>At work: Phone:+64-9-424 5388
>++++++++ Mobile: +64-21-635 185
>++++++++ Program Development/Client Support
>++++++++ Aspect Systems Ltd
>++++++++ Software for Real Estate & Human Resources
>At home: Phone:  +64-9-424 0336
>++++++++ Husband, Dad, Grandad
>++++++++ Enthusiastic but slow triathlete
>++++++++ Justice of the Peace

Re:Button with an arrow ( Office 97 toolbar lookalike button )


Mysteria,

Quote
>but i wasnt looking for a picture, but for a button who is in fact two
>buttons with a tiny right button (with a down arrow pic on it)  who shows a
>menu when you click on it.

If you are using TToolButtons (on TToolBars) you can set the style to
tbsDropDown and set the DropdownMenu property to a TPopupMenu for the menu
items.

Hope that helps.

Andy Jeffries
C++\Delphi Programmer
Medical Insurance Agency

Re:Button with an arrow ( Office 97 toolbar lookalike button )


In article <70kvak$hf...@forums.borland.com>, "Andy Jeffries"
<ajeffr...@kwikrite.clara."no-spam".net> says...

Hi Andy!

I have the same problem!
If I set the style and properties as you say, i don't get the down arrow
pic. The menu is displayed correctly, but the user can't see the down
arrow.
Anyone could help?

Quote
> >but i wasnt looking for a picture, but for a button who is in fact two
> >buttons with a tiny right button (with a down arrow pic on it)  who shows a
> >menu when you click on it.

> If you are using TToolButtons (on TToolBars) you can set the style to
> tbsDropDown and set the DropdownMenu property to a TPopupMenu for the menu
> items.

> Hope that helps.

> Andy Jeffries
> C++\Delphi Programmer
> Medical Insurance Agency

Re:Button with an arrow ( Office 97 toolbar lookalike button )


Give oxButton a try.

http://www.opaquesoftware.com/download/delphi4/oxbtns.exe

Brett Liddicoet
Opaque Software
http://www.opaquesoftware.com

Quote
Mysteria wrote in message <70g2vv$a...@forums.borland.com>...
>Hi
>I use many buttons with the office 97 look, but i cant find one with the
>down arrow on it.
>You know the one who shows a menu of pictures with text.

>Thanks

>Carl T.

Other Threads