PRINTING PROBLEM - PRINTING TQRCHART FROM QREPORT PANEL

 Dear Sir,
 I used TQRChart component available on QRReport Panel, on the form as shown
on the listing below.  The PrintButton1 component triggers the line
"StatsJatQRChart.Print(25, 75);" but I have encountered the error saying :

"Access violation at address 004BD9F4 in module 'ChartProject.exe'.  Read of
address 000002CCC."

During program developement process, testing the printing of the TQRChart is
successful as expecting; but after executing the program and then pressing
printbutton, I receive the above error.

I would most grateful if you could tell me the solution to the above
problem.

Faithfully,

rakamsingh

- - - -  -

unit ChartUnit;

 interface

 uses

ExtCtrls, TeeProcs, {*word*249}gine, Chart, BChart, QrTee, QuickRpt, Db,
DBTables, Series, StdCtrls;

 type

  TChartForm = class(TForm)

    STATSJATTable: TTable;

    QRDBChart1: TQRDBChart;

    StatsJatQRChart: TQRChart;

    Series1: TPieSeries;

    PrintButton1: TButton;

  private

    { Private declarations }

  public

    { Public declarations }

  end;

 var

  ChartForm: TChartForm;

 implementation

 {$R *.DFM}

 procedure TChartForm.PrintButton1Click(Sender: TObject);

begin

   StatsJatQRChart.Print(25, 75);

end;

 end.

Re:PRINTING PROBLEM - PRINTING TQRCHART FROM QREPORT PANEL

Dear Sir,

I am using Delphi 5.

Faithfully,
rakamsingh

"Rakamsingh Limbu Begha" <rak...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Dear Sir,
>  I used TQRChart component available on QRReport Panel, on the form as
shown
> on the listing below.  The PrintButton1 component triggers the line
> "StatsJatQRChart.Print(25, 75);" but I have encountered the error saying :

> "Access violation at address 004BD9F4 in module 'ChartProject.exe'.  Read
of
> address 000002CCC."

> During program developement process, testing the printing of the TQRChart
is
> successful as expecting; but after executing the program and then pressing
> printbutton, I receive the above error.

> I would most grateful if you could tell me the solution to the above
> problem.

> Faithfully,

> rakamsingh

> - - - -  -

> unit ChartUnit;

>  interface

>  uses

>   Windows, Messages, SysUtils, Classes, Graphics, Controls, Forms,
Dialogs,
> ExtCtrls, TeeProcs, {*word*249}gine, Chart, BChart, QrTee, QuickRpt, Db,
> DBTables, Series, StdCtrls;

>  type

>   TChartForm = class(TForm)

>     STATSJATTable: TTable;

>     QRDBChart1: TQRDBChart;

>     StatsJatQRChart: TQRChart;

>     Series1: TPieSeries;

>     PrintButton1: TButton;

>     procedure Button1Click(Sender: TObject);

>   private

>     { Private declarations }

>   public

>     { Public declarations }

>   end;

>  var

>   ChartForm: TChartForm;

>  implementation

>  {$R *.DFM}

>  procedure TChartForm.PrintButton1Click(Sender: TObject);

> begin

>    StatsJatQRChart.Print(25, 75);

> end;

>  end.