Runtime error 216 and DLL

I'm making a DLL that contain MDIChild form for use with a Database.
MDIChild functions fine but when I put a TDatabase, TTable or TDataSource in
DLL's forms, when closing EXE I receive a runtime error 216.
I open the database and the table in FormCreate and I close it in FormClose
procedure.

What is wrong?

Thanks

Re:Runtime error 216 and DLL

Hi there, Marc,

I'm having the same problem as you.  Maybe if we put our minds together,
we can solve this.

I'm using Delphi 3. The DLL I wrote has only 1 exported function, and
has AnsiString's passed to it, so I have ShareMem in first place in ALL
of my uses clauses in the host AND the DLL.

What do you have in common with this ?

Denis Deslauriers

Marc Carreras Medina wrote:

> I'm making a DLL that contain MDIChild form for use with a Database.
> MDIChild functions fine but when I put a TDatabase, TTable or TDataSource in
> DLL's forms, when closing EXE I receive a runtime error 216.
> I open the database and the table in FormCreate and I close it in FormClose
> procedure.

> What is wrong?

> Thanks

Other Threads