clearing the canvas

Hi everyone,

        I'm using the canvas to draw some lines but I need to erase them before
drawing some other lines. Could anyone tell me how to clear the canvas?
I know that it must be so simple, but I tried everything that I could
before posting this message. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

        Thanks in advance,

                Bruno Dufour
                mad...@total.net

Re:clearing the canvas

Bruno dufour wrote:

> Hi everyone,

>         I'm using the canvas to draw some lines but I need to erase them before
> drawing some other lines. Could anyone tell me how to clear the canvas?
> I know that it must be so simple, but I tried everything that I could
> before posting this message. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

>         Thanks in advance,

>                 Bruno Dufour
>                 mad...@total.net

Something easy is to set the brush color with your desired background
color and to call FrameRect or Rectangle or something like that to draw
this color on your canvas. It's the best and only way (a function like
CLS in Dos is not relevant, because the function won't guess your
desired background color...).

Regards

Frdric GUILLIEN

Other Threads