Turbo Pascal to Turbo C

Hello

I have written a large menu sustem in Turbo Pascal - and would like now to
convert this to Borland Turbo C

Apparently there is a convertor out there for the PC run in either DOS or
Windows

I would be most grateful if someone could help me find it, and also advise
on how reliable it is

Many thanks Icon

Re:Turbo Pascal to Turbo C

Icon  Graphics <icon.graph...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Hello

> I have written a large menu sustem in Turbo Pascal - and would like now to
> convert this to Borland Turbo C

> Apparently there is a convertor out there for the PC run in either DOS or
> Windows

> I would be most grateful if someone could help me find it, and also advise
> on how reliable it is

Do you really want to edit the generated source codes? Or do you just need
.OBJ files of your .PAS (maybe there is a tool capable of that) and your
.TPL?

Perhaps you can use p2c, but it is written for converting Pascal into
GNU C++. If you did not use objects in your pascal code, it should work;
you will have to change some bits in p2c.h, however.

--
www42:~ # mv /mnt/c/windows/win.com /dev/null
mv: /dev/null: data refused

Other Threads