Win95 Style guide for Delphi dev?

Relational Technology International <r...@iconz.co.nz> wrote in article
<329CF661.7...@iconz.co.nz>...

> Hi

> I'm embarking on a D2.01/Oracle dev, to be deployed over Win95 (to be
> developed from NT4.0). Any suggested sources of style guides for
> applications developed to run under Win95 would be greatly appreciated.

-,The Windows Interface Guidelines for Software Design,
Microsoft Press (who else?)

---
Grace + Peace   *   Peter N Roth  *   Engineering Objects International
Software Development & Training in Delphi & C++

Re:Win95 Style guide for Delphi dev?

In article <329CF661.7...@iconz.co.nz>, Relational Technology International <r...@iconz.co.nz> wrote:

>Hi

>I'm embarking on a D2.01/Oracle dev, to be deployed over Win95 (to be
>developed from NT4.0). Any suggested sources of style guides for
>applications developed to run under Win95 would be greatly appreciated.

There is a nice book from M$ Press called "Windows Interface Guidelins for
Software Design" that is probably all you will need.

John

Wake up and smell the Clintons!

Other Threads