about selection rectangle.

I would guess this is not the best way, but you could get a DC for the
screen and convert your form coordinates to SCREEN coords and then just API
directly to the screen :)

Davie

Forrest wrote:
> Hi,
>     I'm writing a program to implement adding,deleting, moving and
> resizing control on the form dynamically. so i need a selection tool to
> select one control. when i draw a selection rectangle and the rectangle
> intersect with a control, the rectangle will appear beneath the control.

>     How can i draw a rectangle over all controls on my form but not to
> hide them.

> forrest

Re:about selection rectangle.

Hi,
    I'm writing a program to implement adding,deleting, moving and
resizing control on the form dynamically. so i need a selection tool to
select one control. when i draw a selection rectangle and the rectangle
intersect with a control, the rectangle will appear beneath the control.

    How can i draw a rectangle over all controls on my form but not to
hide them.

forrest

Re:about selection rectangle.

In the FormMouseMove draw a rectangle on the forms canvas.
Just guessing.

Rene

Re:about selection rectangle.

Look up TCanvas.DrawFocusRect