Using SQL-DMO in Delphi

SQL-DMO is a set of COM interfaces form administering SQL Server. Using this
interfaces you can write a full-featured SQL Enterprise Manager.
You use these interfaces in the following way: in Delphi you choose 'Project
| Import Type Library'. Select 'Add' button and then select from disc the
SQLDMO.DLL This creates a .pas files with all these interfaces. First you
create an instance of a SQLServer object, then connect to the server. Then
you can explore the whole tree. The methods and the properties are named in
a self-describing way. You can find help for all the interfaces, methods and
properties in the SQL Server help. The help is for VisualBasic and C++, but
it can be easily translated to Delphi.

Sorin Nistor

Javidnia <javid...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> SQL Server 7.0 has a library named SQL-DMO which encapsulates some
database
> functionality in an Object Model.
> It implemented in only one DLL named  MSSQL7\Binn\Sqldmo.dll
> I want to use its objects, but I failed.
> How can I benefit from the SQL-DMO in my Delphi project?

Re:Using SQL-DMO in Delphi

SQL Server 7.0 has a library named SQL-DMO which encapsulates some database
functionality in an Object Model.
It implemented in only one DLL named  MSSQL7\Binn\Sqldmo.dll
I want to use its objects, but I failed.
How can I benefit from the SQL-DMO in my Delphi project?

Other Threads