D7 SP1 and MSSQL driver

Hi, just one to know if all the MSSQL dbExpress driver bugs were
corrected with the SP1. I'll start a new project soon and want to know
what to be away of.
thanks

--
Guillermo Casta?o Acevedo
Gerente de Sistemas - Grupo Millennium Ltda

Re:D7 SP1 and MSSQL driver

Never mind. Someone just pointed out where I can find more info on this one.
Thanks, though.
--
Dan Miser
http://www.distribucon.com

"Dan Miser" <dmi...@wi.rr.com> wrote in message

> Can you please post a QC number for this, or post something to QC that
> demonstrates this? Thanks.

Re:D7 SP1 and MSSQL driver

Thomas Miller wrote:
> There is no SP1 (just so people no).  NO, not all the bugs have
> been fixed.  There is a one to many issue with integer key columns.
> There are probably others that I don't know about.  Check QC or
> ask for others to post their issues.

> Guillermo Casta?o A wrote:

>> Hi, just one to know if all the MSSQL dbExpress driver bugs were
>> corrected with the SP1. I'll start a new project soon and want to know
>> what to be away of.
>> thanks

>> --
>> Guillermo Casta?o Acevedo
>> Gerente de Sistemas - Grupo Millennium Ltda
>> Guiller...@GrupoMillennium.com
>> http://www.GrupoMillennium.com

no SP1 ?