QR Newbie - How to hide QR Report?

I'm 2 days into QuickReports.  So forgive me if this is a dumb question,
but... How do you hide the QR report so the user doesn't see it?  All I want
the user to see when they are ready to print is a print button.  The QR
report seems to be stuck on the canvas of the form in design mode.  This
will look like nonsense to the user.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Frank Salinas
salina...@ccnt.hsc.usc.edu

Re:QR Newbie - How to hide QR Report?

Don't show the form.  Instead you should be calling the Preview (or
preferably  PreviewModal) method of the QR component.

Regards
David

Re:QR Newbie - How to hide QR Report?

Frank,
   If you don't want them to even preview and just print
   use
   qrMyReport.Print ;
   This won't even bring up the report at all, and just sends
    it to your default printer.

hope this helps,
dave

Frank Salinas wrote in message <72vj46$1...@forums.borland.com>...
>I'm 2 days into QuickReports.  So forgive me if this is a dumb question,
>but... How do you hide the QR report so the user doesn't see it?  All I
want
>the user to see when they are ready to print is a print button.  The QR
>report seems to be stuck on the canvas of the form in design mode.  This
>will look like nonsense to the user.

>Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

>Frank Salinas
>salina...@ccnt.hsc.usc.edu