Appending an exe to another exe

Does anyone know exactly how to do this?  I want the first exe to extract
the second exe and run it.  No compression involvled.  It seems simple, but
I'm not sure exactly the way to go about it.  I saw a web site explaining it
but that was a year ago =)

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Shane Bridges
Please CC to kinet...@adelphia.net

Re:Appending an exe to another exe

Shane wrote:
> Does anyone know exactly how to do this?  I want the first exe to extract
> the second exe and run it.  No compression involvled.  It seems simple, but
> I'm not sure exactly the way to go about it.  I saw a web site explaining it
> but that was a year ago =)

> Any help would be appreciated

> Thanks in advance,
> Shane Bridges
> Please CC to kinet...@adelphia.net

Shane:

I think this is what you're looking for:
http://homepages.tig.com.au/~lonewolf/delphi/tips.html
Look for 'Appending data to the end of an executable'.

Hope that helps,
Chris

Other Threads