Delphi 3.02+BDE 4.51+MSACCESS 97 caution

Hi

Environment Delphi 3.02+BDE 4.51+MSACCESS 97.

The user needs that a part of the app must contain its data in MSACCESS 97.

Some opinion about the performance and problems in the relation
BDE-MSACCESS 97?
Does the experience advise some caution?
All idea will be well received.

Thanks in advance.

Re:Delphi 3.02+BDE 4.51+MSACCESS 97 caution

Pay much attention to setting the database indexes, assuring that they
conform to the searches used in the application.  Also, use the SetRange
capability in lieu of Queries wherever possible.  Oh, and check out the
database public forums in the Inprise Web Site

Re:Delphi 3.02+BDE 4.51+MSACCESS 97 caution

Hi

Thank you for your interest. I will keep in mind these indications.
Thank you again.

David Boudreau <dboudr...@cinergy.com> escribi en artculo
<2ZDy2.34$nc....@news1.iquest.net>...

> Pay much attention to setting the database indexes, assuring that they
> conform to the searches used in the application.  Also, use the SetRange
> capability in lieu of Queries wherever possible.  Oh, and check out the
> database public forums in the Inprise Web Site

Other Threads