Formula One 1.0 for Delphi 1.2 (Visual tools inc.), Excel 4.0 compatible

Last year I bought Formula One (the RAD pack for Delphi). When I use it
in Delphi, there is a problem with the function calls.

Function calls provide access to the complete set of Formula One
functionality. In fact, function calls provide enough functionality to
build a complete stand-alone spreadsheet, if desired.

Function calls can be easily accessed from Visual basic, Visual C++, C
and many other Windows applications. But the question is how to access
them in Delphi? To access function calls in C++ you have to include the
header files VTSS.H, SERROR.H and the library VTSSDLL.LIB. These files
contain function declarations and constants.

Is there also a file for Delphi with the function declarations and
constants, so I can use the functions in VTSSDLL.DLL or what do I have to
do to get complete functionality?

Thanks for your reply.

Re:Formula One 1.0 for Delphi 1.2 (Visual tools inc.), Excel 4.0 compatible

On 5 May 1996 10:07:50 GMT, Marc Vermeeren <Marc.Vermee...@eunet.be>
wrote:

>Last year I bought Formula One (the RAD pack for Delphi). When I use it
>in Delphi, there is a problem with the function calls.
>Function calls can be easily accessed from Visual basic, Visual C++, C
>and many other Windows applications. But the question is how to access
>them in Delphi? To access function calls in C++ you have to include the
>header files VTSS.H, SERROR.H and the library VTSSDLL.LIB. These files
>contain function declarations and constants.

>Is there also a file for Delphi with the function declarations and
>constants, so I can use the functions in VTSSDLL.DLL or what do I have to
>do to get complete functionality?

Search for the files VTSSHDR1 and VTSSINC which are translations of
the header files, e.g. on the Delphi SuperPage.

I have NOT used them yet, so I cannot tell whether they are good or
not. I do not know either, whether there exist any other, "better"
"header" files for Delphi.

Stefan
--
Stefan Hoffmeister  (Stefan.Hoffmeis...@Uni-Passau.de)