Image previews but won't always print

I am running a Delphi App that was base on Paradox tables, but I have just
converted it to Access via ODBC.   I now have the anomaly that image fields
will always preview, but will usually not print.   (But occasionally will!)
This only occurs on a Windows 95 network, on my deveolpment machine running
xp it is fine.

I have tried increasing the blob size in the BDE to no avail, but nothing
else springs to mind.   Does anyone else have any ideas?

Regards,
Nick Alexander

Re:Image previews but won't always print

> I now have the anomaly that image fields
> will always preview, but will usually not print.   (But occasionally will!)

Draw, and StretchDraw fail on many printers.

You may also be told to use StretchDIBits(),
however, StretchDIBits() requires about 2000
lines of low level graphics support code to work
well, else some of your customers may receive
blank or garbled pages

If you plan to deploy your applicaiton, or you will be
using your application on other printers, computers,
and other versions of Windows, then you will need
to invest in a reliable printing unit. Take a look at
TExcellentImagePrinter, available at:

http://www.code4sale.com/joehecht

Joe
--