Board index » delphi » SQL Server 7 SQL Links driver

SQL Server 7 SQL Links driver

Anyone heard when/if it will be released for Delphi 3 and/or 4?
 

Re:SQL Server 7 SQL Links driver


Russell

I have been told simply that Inprise would release an updated driver
after the official release of SQL7, but was not given a date.

Jim

Quote
Russell Johnson wrote:
> Anyone heard when/if it will be released for Delphi 3 and/or 4?

Re:SQL Server 7 SQL Links driver


Now it's officially released. Looking for an updated driver soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Armando Colombo - NOVA Information technology
http://www.novait.com/

Quote
Jim Elden wrote:
> Russell

> I have been told simply that Inprise would release an updated driver
> after the official release of SQL7, but was not given a date.

> Jim

> Russell Johnson wrote:

> > Anyone heard when/if it will be released for Delphi 3 and/or 4?

--

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

Other Threads