exceeded max max user count

I have 2 tables displayed in 2 DBGrids. If I set both to active I can see
the data in both. They both acces the same db. When I try to run the
application I receive the above message.
The app ran fine when I only had 1 grid.
This is being run on a local IB Server accessing a local file.

Re:exceeded max max user count

In article <3c6cf481$1_2@dnews>, tre...@lynxtech.net wrote...

> The app ran fine when I only had 1 grid.
> This is being run on a local IB Server accessing a local file.

Local IB is restricted to 4 connection, are you using a separatee
connection for each grid?