Does the D7 MSSQL DBExpress driver support MSSQL 7?

Does the D7 MSSQL DBExpress driver support MSSQL 7?

Thanks,

Harry Ragland
QS Technologies, Inc.

Re:Does the D7 MSSQL DBExpress driver support MSSQL 7?

I'm working with this configuration without problems

"Harry Ragland" wrote:
> Does the D7 MSSQL DBExpress driver support MSSQL 7?

It's certified for MSSQL 2000, however that doesn't mean it won't work with
MSSQL 7.

--
Dave Nottage (TeamB)

Other Threads