Different Font of diffent TTreeNode nodes

Hello,
In a TTreeView Control, how can I make different node has different font? It
is said to use the CUSTOM_DRAW. But I don't know how to do it. Is there
anyone can give me a guide?
Thanks, Yan.

Re:Different Font of diffent TTreeNode nodes

You can use for this tasks FlyTreeView control (http://www.imcasys.com) and
change needed attributes in GetNodeAtrributes event (Color, font,
Alignment).

YanQiQi <yanq...@mailcity.com> wrote in message

>Hello,
>In a TTreeView Control, how can I make different node has different font?
It
>is said to use the CUSTOM_DRAW. But I don't know how to do it. Is there
>anyone can give me a guide?
>Thanks, Yan.

Other Threads