Modify Table structure at Runtime

How Can I Mondify Paradox Table Structure on runtime (like Delphi's DeskTop)
?
I try found at the Delphi Help and Guide.
I did it, but found no practical example to follow.

Does anyone here could send the very piece of code that Modify a .DB
table? Or, at least, tell me where can I find it?  thank you.

Perter. Come Form Taiwan.

Re:Modify Table structure at Runtime

Take a look at:

http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde/bdeapiex/dbidorestructure.html

 --- x
==============================
Xavier Pacheco (TeamB)
xav...@xapware.com

Sorry but TeamB cannot answer support
questions received via email.

Re:Modify Table structure at Runtime

See the examples for DbiDoRestructure at
www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde/bdeapiex.

Bill

--
Bill Todd